Friday, January 29, 2010

2004 Report on Infrastructure in Central Asia and Azerbaijan

My IR class this term is focused on Central Asia which means that I get to work on some of my research and get a term paper out of it. Since I'm writing my research proposal for the term over the weekend I've been looking at infrastructure reports in the region. I found an NBR Analysis on Infrastructure Challenges in Central Asia and Azerbaijan . Seems like a solid piece of research to include into my paper/literature review.

In my other class I've been working on Urban Politics, which is not quite in the scope of this blog. However, some interesting points about infrastructure and utilites have been made. I might post the one page summaries that we are assigned of the different books since most of them deal tangently with infrastructure or political economy.

No comments: